Davenport House Surgery, Harpenden
Bowers Way

Allow other NHS hospital clinicians to access my records?

The NHS has changed the way in which your medical information is accessed. A Summary Care Record (SCR) is now available to people providing you with care anywhere in England.

For more details please visit the website: www.nhscarerecords.nhs.uk

If you decide not to allow access to your records please submit an opt out form to the surgery. Forms are available on the care records site.