Use our Online Services
to book or manage your appointments, order a repeat medication, update your contact details or check your immunisation history.
To access Online Services you are required to register - read more below.
Sign up to Online ServicesTo access appointments and order prescriptions from your computer follow the relevant instructions below. Please be aware that at the current time we are not registering children under 16 years for on line services. We will review this policy in the next few months in line with national guidance on confidentiality of medical records.
To register for Online Services
The instructions below allow you to register for an account remotely. This will allow you to book an initial appointment but not to access any other features. You will still need to visit the practice to complete the process.
- Go to patient.emisaccess.co.uk/Register.
- Below the question 'Have you received a registration letter from your practice', select No.
- Follow the instructions to find your GP practice.
- Type your personal details, create a password (this should be longer than six characters and contain at least one number and one letter), and then complete the security questions.
If you complete the security questions, you'll be able to reset your own password if you forget it in the future. If you don't complete them, you'll need to ask your practice to reset your account.
- Make a note of the user ID that is generated for you as you will use this to sign in to Patient Access from now on.
- To complete the registration and get a fully active Patient Access account, please bring proof of identity (passport or driving license) to the practice. We will issue you a letter that will enable you to complete the registration process.
Enter EMIS online services
After registration is complete, you can log on using your username and password.
Read more about appointments, prescriptions and security.
Enter Online Services